1. Choose a sturdy branch that has lots of character and paint it to give it a fresh and unique look. Read on how to do this project here.
|via House and Home|
2. Rita from Design Megillah found a clever way on how to make a twig sphere using you guessed it twigs and a inflatable beach ball. Visit her blog to see how she did it.
|via design megillah|
3. A fairly straight tree branch spray painted in your choice of color and voila you now have a whimsy organic curtain rod.
4. Add a collection of branches behind a sofa as a backdrop and you instantly got yourself a piece of art inspired by nature. See the little birdies!
|via design sponge|
5. Opt out for boring traditional light fixtures and instead hang a light cord on a branch behind a vanity mirror.
6. A few twigs can make for a pretty display to hang your jewelry on.
|Via Design Crush|
7. Glue some sticks and twigs together to create a woodsy chic vase. Get the tute here.
|Via the wonder forest|
8. And lastly my favorite - flowering branches in a glass vase. I know this sounds cliche but I never get tired of seeing them. They add a beautiful touch of the outdoors!
|via Martha Stewart|
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!